SGR. Hakama unisex pants with belt - Waterproof
Product detailed description
- Czech water repellent fabric Nanomembrane®
- the fit is extra wide at the waist so everyone can adjust it to their needs
- tapered pants
- wide across the hips
- two deep pockets on the sides: one with a flap, the other with a waterproof zipper
- two welt pockets at the back
- wide loop in the shape of an arrow
- logo on the calf
- the pants include a belt with a Fidlock magnetic clasp (choice of HAKU or AKI)
- Nanomembrane® – Three layer material, top layer 60% cotton, 40% Sorona® with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - wind and waterproof, middle layer Nano membrane and bottom layer glued lining.
- Height of water column 10 000 mm.
- Vapor permeability Ret 5,5.
- Wind resistance
- Czech material tested at the Czech University of Liberec. Rain, Snow and Windproof.
- Soflex with Sorona® fibers upper cotton fabric with elastic fibers from the company DuPont, which are made from renewable organic raw materials and then woven in the Czech Republic. The production of these fibers requires 30% less energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 63% compared to the same amount of Nylon. The fabric contains 40% by weight of material of renewable plant origin.
The fabric is equipped with a DWR treatment that removes water from the surface of the material. This treatment is applied in a vacuum environment without the need for water.
- Lining: 100% PES
If we don't have it in stock, we will sew the goods within 2-3 weeks.
The goods are made in the Czech Republic.
If you need help, look at the Product measures.
|Údržba a praní:
|Kalhoty perte bez pásku na jemné praní max. na 30° nebo v ruce. Žehlete z rubu.