Raincoat Nanomembrane®/Recycled Down
Product detailed description
- Nanomembrane® waterproof upper material
- filling from the world's first down fabric, improved with Sorona® fibers
- details of recycled inner tubes from bicycles
- asymmetric cut
- waterproof zipper
- two zip pockets with a strip that covers the pockets against the rain
- inner zipped chest pocket
- hood with visor
- pulling the hood around the face
- a strip of recycled soul on the back, finished with a ribbon with the logo
- at the bottom under the back part an asymmetrical layer of lining made of waterproof rustle
- Nanomembrane® - three-layer material, top layer 60% cotton, 40% Sorona® with DWR treatment (wind and water resistance), middle layer Nano membrane and bottom glued lining.
- Nanomembrane® - extremely breathable nanomembrane resistant to wind and rain. The membrane has 25% more pores than other porous membranes and thus achieves the highest vapor permeability in the world.
The nanomembrane was developed in the Czech Republic, where it is also manufactured. Quality testing is carried out in cooperation with the Technical University of Liberec and is one of the world's leading companies.
- Water column 10,000 mm.
- Vapor permeability Ret 5.5.
- Wind resistance.
- Soflex with Sorona® fibers upper cotton fabric with elastic fibers from the DuPont company, which are made from renewable organic raw materials and subsequently woven in the Czech Republic. The production of these fibers requires 30% less energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 63% compared to the same amount of Nylon. The fabric contains 40% by weight of material of renewable plant origin.
The fabric is provided with a DWR treatment that drains water from the surface of the material. This treatment is applied in a vacuum environment without the need for water.
- The world's first down fabric enhanced with Sorona® fibers - ThinDown. The best of nature and the best of science.
- Globally patented by NIPI (Natural Insulation Products Inc.). The exclusive production process allows the dust to be evenly distributed throughout the fabric and offers high-performance insulation.
- The material is certified by RDS (responsible handling of animals), GRS (Global Recycled Standard), OEKOTEX - class 1.
50% duck down, 35% Sorona fibers, 15% PET polyester
- Soft, warm and light material made in Italy.
Custom made. The production of the coat takes min. 4 weeks. We will specify after each order.
The coat is made in the Czech Republic.
|Category:||jackets & vests|
|Údržba a praní:||Jemné praní při 30°C. Ždímání max. 400 ot./min. Perte ideálně 1 - 2x za rok. Používat prací prostředek určený pro membránové oblečení. Doporučujeme produkty značek Nikwax, Toko, Perwoll Sport a Granger's. Nepoužívat aviváž! Po každém vyprání výrobek vyžehlit, aktivujete tím nanočástice odpuzující vodu, olej a další nečistoty. Doporučujeme prát samostatně.|
|Velikost modelu:||Naše modelka je vysoká 165 cm a má velikost XS.|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!