The long-planned project is here. SECOND SGR.
Our Second hand.
Ségry both grew up in the 90s and 00s and mostly dressed in second hand, which at that time was a place with treasures from literally all over the world. They sewed a lot of things and still have a few iconic pieces in their wardrobe.
The philosophy of sharing and passing on things has always been close to them, and they always told our customers that if they take good care of their clothes, they will sell them profitably in a few years. :) And since the topic of second-hand items is relevant again, it's time to offer this service here as well .
HOW SECOND SGR. WILL WORK?
As a selection Second hand store of our stuff. we will not buy everything from you, but only goods still in a nice and well-maintained condition, which are capable of resale.
You send us current photos of the goods and all their accessories to the e-mail: email@example.com. deficiencies and a completed Redemption Form.
Do not carry or send the item to the store before approval.
The purchase price varies between 15 and 40% of the original price of the model. You will receive our purchase price offer within a few days. This is paid in the form of a voucher for a purchase in the SegraSegra store. We will hand over or send the voucher to you after the goods have been delivered.
The goods will only be available for sale only here on the e-shop.
- 40% - the product is worn, still under warranty (max. 6 months before the end of the warranty period), shows slight signs of wear, otherwise without defects
- 35% - the product has been worn, just after the warranty (within 6 months from the end of the warranty period), shows slight signs of wear, otherwise without defects
- 30% - the product is worn, just after the warranty (within 6 months from the end of the warranty period), shows signs of wear, otherwise without defects
- 20% - the product is worn, after warranty, shows signs of wear, may also have minor defects (hole, broken component)
- 15% - the product is worn a lot, after warranty, shows signs of wear, may also have minor defects (hole, broken component)
Do you want to shop in such a way that you put as little burden on the planet as possible? Even the individual has power. If the common goal is sustainable fashion, we must also maintain our clothes. Take good care of the purchased goods and if you know you won't wear them anymore, sell them back to us and get a new piece with peace of mind.
A quality sewn piece can last for years with proper use and please more than one wearer :)
It makes sense.
A photo from a bike ride in 2011, the sisters still have the black-and-orange jackets in their closet. :)